STOCKTAKE SALE BEGINS JANUARY 28!
STOCKTAKE SALE & Wholesale stock specials ON NOW! Choose from our rug range rated in Australia's top 10 rug stores. Also save up to 70% from our competitors with true wholesale prices from our exclusive ranges of carpet tiles, timber flooring, bamboo, waterproof vinyl and waterproof hybrid flooring. Don't pay more for less. And yes, our wholesale flooring ranges are all available direct to the public!!! That means You! See you after JANUARY 28! (Please Note: Stock specials are usually 30% to 50% off RRP for carpets - Wholesale flooring and carpet tile stocks are usually about 25% to 70% off competitors equivalent RRP.) Please note most of our custom exclusive flooring is manufactured to a higher standard than most leading brands. For this reason some discounts are rough estimations only. Because all our specials are in stock there is no hidden shipping fees or misapplication of quality by showcasing higher quality samples than what you, as the consumer, get delivered. All our stock is on site and what you get is what you see. For example our Blackbutt and Spotted Gum timbers are not prime grade samples in a showroom that end up being ABCD grade on delivery. Our pallet stock is on display and verified true Prime Grade (the best you can get). Come and see it, see us and save money & headaches. From January 28 2020.
- our regular flooring wholesale specials from pro carpet tiles, luxury vinyl planks, ultimate bamboo flooring and much more are all available in store -
- Unbeateble prices and quality direct! No resellers comissions rebates or price hikes. Buy our exclusive new flooring ranges at the best quality & wholesale prices direct form Carpet Factory -
- Stock carpet roll special!!! LAST ONE!!! Da Vinci Atrisan Squares - Colour: Biscuit 4m wide carpet $17.50m2 quote Roll RN-3594 128m2 - full roll buy only (supply only) -
- Save on Budget or Ultimate quality Wholesale Luxury Vinyl Planks, Carpet Tiles, Flooring and more! -
Luxury soft carpets, wools, and stainmaster carpets on sale with many great reductions now in store! However, after a recent price check and exchange rate fluctuations we have noticed many of our other stock carpet prices are close to and often cheaper than wholesale prices. Do yourself a favor and get a quote on well bought stock. We have many carpets, including wool carpet, selling cheaper than manufacturers can now supply them.
Now in super soft carpets in microfibre and pet resistant ranges.
Check them out in store!!! (not listed yet)
Get a quote today // Anton - Manager Owner since 1971
Carpet from these famous brands and many more...
We can install tomorrow!*
Carpet Factory has thousands of metres...
All "in store" and ready to install right now!
You don't have to wait.
Choose from our Huge stock supply of Stain resistant Nylon, Natural Wools, Eco Friendly carpets and many more soft flooring options!
Come and see full rolls in store today.
See the dye lot you choose on the roll, with NO "sample to order colour variations".
The exact colour you choose could be in your home tomorrow!
The super twist range is the ultimate in luxury whilst still maintaining all the benefits of a stain protected memory fibre.
SUPER TWIST - IS EXCLUSIVE TO CARPET FACTORY (beware of low quality imitations)
This tried and true nylon range is the perfect balance of luxury and practicality. With the resiliance and memory of this high end nylon fibre, this carpet is the perfect choice for any busy family home. The Super twist range is now in store and ready to install today.
Come in store to see how amazing the super twist range really feels.
For more great deals and or to see our stock in store and on display in full rolls, Visit Carpet Factory Today.
PURE WOOL STOCK SELLOUT!
Pure wool and high end Wool blend carpets have superior resillience and can retain like new appearance for decades. Wool will usually outlast all other yarns in appearance due to wools natural yarn memory.
Wool yarn has the ability to resist and recover from crushing better than any other yarn, especially over the long term. It is common to see a 20 year old wool carpet look like new in many domestic and commercial applications.
For many, pure wool carpets are out of reach as wool yarn is the most expensive raw material. For a limited time, Carpet Factory has pure wool carpets in stock for less than most other eco friendly and synthetic options.
For current options, styles and stock specials, come and see the options ready to lay and in store, today!
Stainmaster specials in store now!
(product code: stainm5323 Colour: charcoal)
The top colours of Stainmaster® premium nylon 6.6 on sale now at Carpet Factory.
(product code: stainm5311 colour:stone)
Plus we have many more styles and colours available. See in store for details and the full colour range.
"Stains don't stand a chance with a carpet that repels them. Stainmaster developed specially formulated stain blocking technology and an exclusive soiling resistance technology for STAINMASTER® carpet. It resists most liquids and makes it difficult for soil to stick to carpet fibres. Plus instead of relying on a sprayed on anti-static solution, stainmaster invented built in protection that never wears off."
Carpet Factory stocks great deals on the ultimate pet and family friendly carpets for much lower that rrp. See these and many more STAINMASTER® options instore today.
Pure Wool For the Price of Synthetics!!!
You cannot beat pure wool carpet for sustainability, and the most enduring appearance of any yarn. Here are just a few samples of pure wool carpets available in stock today. Ready for install tomorrow.
"A wool carpet can look brand new, even after 15 years of heavy duty traffic. No synthetic comes close to that."
If you appreciate true environmentally freindly solutions, Pure wool is your friend.
PLUS many more Pure Wool Colours and Styles Available in Store!!!
SALE ON NOW!!!
*Some select Pure Wools carpets are still available from $27 per square metre.
Limited colours and stock. *MOQ may apply.
BUDGET OPTIONS AND SPECIALS ALSO AVAILABLE.
SEE IN STORE FOR DETAILS......
*Please note.. colours will vairy due to monitor settings and dye lots variation. The sample colours should be used as a rought guide only and customers should check the product in store for colour selection purposes.
PLUS MANY MORE COLOUR OPTIONS IN STORE NOW!!
Looking for a quality carpet in a hard to find colour or style.
Here are just a few stock items in carpets that are harder to find.
We have many more in store including shag pile carpets and other hard to find styles.
So if you need something you canot find here you can contact us for more info and availability on hard to find carpets.
For roll prices and competetive pricing on these carpets or any others, we can also offer deals on whole roll orders on some stocks. Call us for a stock check today... much more is also available in store.
(Please not the colours may appear a little different on some monitors)
Because Carpet Factory has been flooring Canberra for over 40 years, we know our stuff.
From the correct quality products to the best install procedures for your floor, we have all the knowlege and experience to get the job done right.
So after 40 years, why do our loyal customers come back again and agian?
- It could be because we do not force you to buy extras you do not need
- It could also be because we do not cut corners to make the job easy for us.
At Carpet Factory we do not treat your carpet install like just another job.
We take care to plan your job correctly. We measure, cut, shape and install your job with the upmost care and attention to detail.
We also shape carpets and rooms to avoid unnecessary joins before it leaves our warehouse.
And, where possible, we also try to keep halls and rooms in one piece so that you will have the best installation possible without the extra joins you get from just a regular installer.
These are just some of the reasons why Carpet Factory is now Canberra's longest established original owner operated Carpet, Rug and Floorcoverings Specialist.
So why not come and see us today and discover why people love to buy their carpet from Carpet Factory.
Here are just a few comments from some recent clients-
"I just have to say that Carpet Factory just did the the best Carpet Installation I have ever had... I do not often call to recommend tradesman on jobs, However, this carpet and installation is just wonderful... I have never had a better carpet install than this... the whole process was amazing. Thank You" -- Mrs Carr - Kaleen
"The whole process was a dream. I chose the carpet on Friday it was laid the next day... The final job was beautifully shaped to the rooms and looks Great... I Am so pleased with the results" -- Ms Anderson - Belconnen
"I trust all the carpet and flooring in all my resteraunts with Carpet Factory" -- James Mussillon - Waters Edge Restaurant (James' resteraunts are the winners four consecutive 1 Chefs Hat awards from the Sydney Morning Herald’s Good Food Guide. His resteraunts also cater Fine Dining to Prime Ministers, Foreign Dignitaries and food lovers in Canberra)
Carpet factory is a proud supplier of Godfrey Hirst Carpets. Godfrey Hirst is Australias largest manufacturer of wool and synthetic carpets.
Carpet Factory stock full rolls of Godfrey Hirst carpets in store.
We bulk buy our Godfrey Hirst carpets and keep stock to maintain the most competetive prices.
With full sized rolls in stock you can see exactly how your carpet will appear in large full length rolls.
No more guessing from small sample boards.
Come in to Carpet Factory today to see exactly how your carpet will appear in the full broad loom roll width.
With with over 800 square metres of warehouse style showroom space, Carpet Factory is jam packed with carpet and flooring specials from all leading brands.
We specialise in finding all the best bulk deals from major flooring suppliers including Godfrey Hirst, Feltex, Minster, Redbook, Access, Hycraft, Invicta, Baileu, Norman Ellison , Chaparal, Edwardstown Carpets, George Low, Beaulieu, Bolyu and many more.
Top 4 hints for choosing carpet colours:
- Choose a carpet colour "before your paint colour." It is far easier to mix a paint colour to match the carpet, than it will be to find a carpet in a colour to match your paint.
- Choose dark or strong colours in heavy traffic areas and try to keep the same colour in areas where that carpet joins another carpeted room.
- Choose a carpet from the dye lot on the roll! All Carpet samples state in the fine print that dyelot variations will occur from batch to batch. You would be amazed how much they can vary from a sample. And if the sample is older, the difference can be substantial. The best way to ensure the colour you choose is the same, is to see the actual stock roll you will be buying from, on display.
- Choose durable quality carpets to maintain a clean looking carpet, no matter what colour.
- Cheaper yarns like the polypropylene do not handle soiling well in light colours, and the cheaper polyseter may not have the same structural yarn memory of a nylon fibre. Polyester carpets may flatten out and look terrible in a medium to heavy use area. The perfect colour can be useless if the carpet looks lifeless and matted. Although these soft and comfy carpet may feel luxurious under foot, It is important to take into consideration how softer carpet may handle the test of time. Quite often a firmer loop pile wool with a nice thick high quality underlay will feel just as nice under foot and usually out last any thick pile synthetic carpet. It can also be substantially cheaper than ordering a thick pile carpet that is less likely to peform in traffic areas of your home or commercial space.
As previously mentioned, there are limited colours available in carpets and infinite colour options available in paint.
To avoid disappointment or the expense of having to have a carpet colour custom made (yes we have done this) choose a carpet colour before settling on your paint and curtain colour scheme.
Bring in your colour paint samples (or curtain swatches) and compare them to our full size rolls on display. This is the easiest and closest you will get to seeing how your carpet will look on the floor.
Choosing a Quality
Poly carpets are available mainly in loop pile construction (definitions of pile construction are listed below), in both commercial patterned styles and the popular sisal look. A Poly carpet is solution dyed and almost impossible to stain. It aslo resists ware, is static free and when exchanging tenants, a professional carpet clean can rejuvenate a poly carpet so well, it can seems like new carpet for the next tenant.
For higher end rental properties we also recommend Nylons and wools in loop Piles are preferred for added durability and life.
A dark coloured loop pile wool in a heavy use commercial areas will most likely out last any other yarn in terms of appearance over time.
For more information on commercial carpets you can discuss your needs in our store.
Home - For your own home Carpet factory recommends nylon, or wool carpet, depending on your budget and lifestyle. If you have young children and expect your carpet to sustain heavy usage and possible spills in the short term, we would suggest a stain treated nylon carpet with a protection like Stainblock, Scotchguard or Stainmaster.
If you prefer something a little more luxurious Carpet Factory recommends a pure wool or high wool content blend carpet for it's crush resistance and luxurious look and feel. Wool carpets are superior in many ways to synthetic and blends. In the right application there is no substitute for wool. Plus Wool fibre is, in our opinion, really the most eco friendly renewable fiber for your floor.
"If you truly want an eco friendly carpet, Buy Pure Wool"*
This statement is often agreed to by all major Carpet Manufacturing Representatives Including including Norman Ellison*
Many customers thought price of wool carpet was out of their price range!
However after visiting Carpet Factory, they found the price to be well within their budget.
Most have found Carpet Factory's wool carpets to be cheaper than the synthetics available at other stores.
"I searched for a quote at all the other stores to find better price for the same wool carpet for three bedrooms. Carpet Factory was able to beat all other quotes by almost $1000.00! I was amazed at your price. Thankyou"
Julie M. (Fadden)
Commercial - Commercial applications require consideration and thought when choosing a carpet.For a budget option, Carpet Factory stocks many low cost commercial rated carpets. For applications with high usage, fire rating requirements, computer safe and design considerations, our friendly staff have the knowledge and expertise to provide the best solution for your needs.
Carpets are available in various pile constructions.
The most common form of domestic carpet is the cut (plush or twist) pile.
The most common form of commercial carpet is a loop pile.
Loop piles are comprised of an uncut continuous loop of fibre and tend to be a harder wearing construction.
Plush (or twist) piles have had the loops in the pile cut during the manufactureing process, giving a softer, richer feel and comfort.
"Plush" is a cut pile carpet that offers a plush, almost velvety finish. Each tuft is cut at the same height to create a luxuriously smooth finish. Plush pile carpets often show shades, adding to the character of the carpet.
- Plush piles are are available and peform best in pure Nylon stain treated fibre, and high content Wool Blend fibres.
- an 80% wool mix tends to be the best peformer in a wool blend, as the synthetic mix in high end wool blend provides strength and locks the wool fibres together in the cut pile, without compromising the excellent peformance qualities of the high wool content.
Sisal / Cord / High Low Loop
Yarn is left in a loop, and is not cut to open tufts. As the name suggests the loops of the carpet are in rows of varying height, providing a stylish textured appearance that is durable and hard wearing.
(Please note, the name Sisal comes from natural woven plant fibres of sisal flooring, however it is now more comonly used to describe Sisal Look, or (high-low loop) Cord carpets made, not from sisal yarn, but from wool or synthetic fibres.
- Sisal/ Cord Loop piles are avialable in pure wool, 50/50 wool blends and pure synthetics.
- Pure wools cords are the best peformers in the long term, and are one of the most common forms of top of the line commercial carpets.
- 50/50 wool blends are the alternative to the luxurious pure wool look, without the higher price tag.
- and synthetic Sisal loop piles (most commonly made from polypropeleyne) are an excellent choice for rental propertys. Due to their stain proof druable fibre and tendency to steam clean well poly sisal carpets clean up well for the next prospective tennant.
- loop piles are avialable in pure wool, wool blends, and pure synthetic fibres.
- Pure wools loops are the best peformers in the long term, and are one of the most common forms of top of the line commercial carpets and domestic carpets.
- 50/50 wool blends are the alternative to the luxurious pure wool look, without the higher price tag.
- and synthetic loop piles (most commonly made from polypropylene) are an excellent and cheaper choice for rental propertys and commercial applications. Due to their stain proof druable fibre and tendency to steam clean well poly carpets (like poly sisal) clean up well for the next prospective tennant.
- poly loop commercial carpets are often found in heavy traffic commercial areas like video stores and the like.
Cut Twist Pile
"Twist" is a cut pile carpet that provides a rugged surface texture. Two or more yarns of fibre are twisted together, leaving each tuft of the carpet with a twist, adding texture, character and wearability to the carpet. Twist piles retain the softness and plush feel of a plush pile however the over twisting of the yarn helps hide the shading velvet look of a plush pile.
- Twist piles are avialable in high quality high wool blends (80/20) wool blends (50/50) and pure synthetics.
- Twist plies are most commonly used in domestic purposes and are popular in both hugh end wools and pure stain treated nylons and
Cut & Loop Pile
- cut & loops are avialable in various fibre combinations and vary greatly in styles and peformance.
For the best strength and durability, Choose loop pile (Loop pile pure wool is generally considered the king of carpets for durability maintanence and retaining long term appearance)
For easy clean choose stain treated nylon.
All other fibres (poly based fibres) will crush and not bounce back like a wool or good quality nylon will.
WE CAN INSTALL TOMORROW!*
At Carpet Factory, expert installation can be arranged fast....
We have thousands of meters of carpets instock, instore and ready for install ASAP!
- Expert Installation
Carpet Factory can provide a carpet on supplied and lay basis for customers located in Canberra and Queanbeyan, and the Greater Canberra region.*
Our carpet layers are fully qualified tradesman with years of experience, and take complete pride in their work. So with Carpet Factory, you can be sure that your carpet will be installed to the highest standard.
Carpet Factory is also a poplular choice for DIY carpet layers, and shoppers from regional NSW, who often take advantage of our stock roll specials by buying carpet on a supply only basis.
For DIY carpet layers and out of town shoppers who prefer to hire their own local carpet layer, Carpet Factory can supply everything you'll need to install your own carpet, including seam tape, smoothedge, underlay and and trims.
We can also cut stock rolls to suit room sizes for easy management of your job.
Don't risk your brand new carpet with stores that force carpet layers to shape your carpet on your front lawn or street. We manage your install so the carpet won't get damaged before it even enters your premesis.
We can also pack and wrap rolls in water resistant packaging if you need to make long journeys with cuts of carpet on a roof rack or trailler.
Please Note: carpet cutting and wrapping services are limited on Saturday trade.
If you need cutting services, please try to plan ahead to avoid disappointment.
* Pictured Above:- cutting and shaping your carpet to minimise joins and unnecessarily patchy carpet laying.
Carpet Factory's friendly staff can also provide advise on installation methods for our huge range of carpet tiles, vinyl, vinyl planks, floating floor, solid timber and carpets.
So for a super fast quote on 'supply only' or 'fully laid' carpet for your home, why not bring your house plans, or room sizes in to our FLOORING MEGASTORE and save on a quality carpet and flooring at CARPET FACTORY, today
- Carpet Factory also has a measure and quote service, however for the best prices, we recommend a visit to our showroom first to see our stock roll specials. Manufactures do not supply portable sample books on these significantly reduced stock specials, and it is cheaper to choose from the reduced stock prices in our showroom warehouse, rather than ordering carpet in at retail prices from a sample book.
- Please note all our stock rolls are first quality. Carpet factory does not deal in second quality carpets.
*For NSW residents who live beyond a certain distance outside of Canberra, a travel fee for supply and installation may occur.
Hard to find end of line and end of dye lot, part rolls and remnants available in store at Carpet Factory. Looking for deal in high quality carpets in discontinued colours or just top selling end of dye lot carpets. Carpet Factory has a huge range of great quality remnants and part rolls in store and ready to go. Perfect for single rooms, larger areas and smaller house lots.
--- search words - carpet offcuts - carpet remnants - carpet part rolls - carpet specials - carpet left over ---
- Established in 1971
- 100% Australian
- Tried and tested products
- No fads or gimmicks
- Top brands
- Personal service
- Single owner/operator since 1971
ACT's Largest Local Stockist
- Broadloom carpets
- Bamboo floors
- Carpet tiles
- Resilient flooring & vinyls
- Bathroom carpets
- Indoor outdoor carpets
- 1000's of Rugs and much more
- For quotes
- For Installation
- For DIY flooring
- 1000's of flooring products In stock and ready to pickup or install today* (timetable/workload permitting)